The Cross Baitoa

The Cross Baitoa

Friday, November 8, 2013

Five Minute Friday

I almost forgot!!

Five Minute Friday

Start.

Truth

Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, think on those things. That is Phil 4:8 summarized in a nutshell. How much time do we spend with thoughts that are based on what may happen, what the future will look like, what I will do tomorrow or next month, what are others thinking, etc, etc.

What would my life look like if I governed my thoughts based on what is true. Life is too short to waste time thinking about what if, what could happen, or what I should have done... instead I want to spend time thinking about those things that I know to be true, the certain things.

What do I know is true....

Jesus loves me.... this I know

There are very few do-overs in life

You only live once, give it all you got.

Embrace all of you.... the good, the bad and the downright ugly.

More people love you than you would believe.  

Stop.


Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is fair, whatever is pure, whatever is acceptable, whatever is commendable, if there is anything of excellence and if there is anything praiseworthy—keep thinking about these things.  Phil 4:8


No comments:

Post a Comment